- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup dried mango
- 2 Tbsp Wander Thai Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine oatmeal, puffed quinoa, cashews, coconut flakes and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- Loosen peanut butter and honey in a bowl by heating for 10 seconds on high in the microwave. Mix in oil and egg white if using.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until well coated.
- Pour the granola onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and mix in dried mango.
- Allow to cool completely before transferring to container.