Makes: 8-10 medium skewers
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup Wander Moroccan Peanut Butter
1/2 cup milk or coconut milk
1 tbsp fresh ginger
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground or fresh garlic
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp fine sea salt (less with halloumi due to higher sodium content)
2 x plain Halloumi package, 1” cube OR
2 large steaks, 1” cube
Bamboo skewers, soak 1 hour
1/2 plain yogurt
1 cup jasmine rice
1. Mix together milk, yogurt, peanut butter well. Add spices and stir until combined.
2. Mix in halloumi or steak, marinate for 2-4 hours.
3. Soak bamboo skewers 1-2 hours.
4. Cube vegetables, skewer with marinated mix.
5. Grill med-high heat or bake at 375 until medium rare, preferred doneness or golden brown 20-25 minutes.
6. Cool rice, serve over rice
with yogurt and chopped scallions.